1. I confess that this blog is as plain as plain can be and is completely under construction. But I am writing and posting great photos so that should count for something?
2. I confess that I am in the middle of doing a major, put-some-elbow-grease-into-it, cleaning of my apartment and I discovered something. I like my life more when it is pretty (and clean).
3. I confess that I am cleaning while drinking a great watermelon rosé. Which bodes this confession: I am writing this Saturday afternoon.
4. I confess that I am asking you to think of this as before and after: this blog is kind of embarrassing but it won’t be because the fabulous Aubrey Kinch is working on it.
5. I confess: yup, don’t even have an about me page ready for you so scroll down to learn more about me. There isn’t much here.
6. I confess that when Leslie posted that she was full term, I suddenly realized how much time has gone by since I moved to San Francisco. Also, please keep in mind that Leslie doesn’t know me from adam. I am a lurker. The worst type of blog reader. But I think the important point to note is that this was how I realized how much time went by since some things at work changed: the pregnancy of a blogger I don’t think I’ve ever even emailed.
7. I confess I bought YSL lipstick that I did not need but I did want.
Thanks for the grace with the newbie!