Well, hey there. I’ve lost my voice completely (I’m sick) and so I am pretending that I am either Adele or the Queen Bey, or someone equally fabulous, on vocal rest. Having an imagination is imperative in times like this, times where it is the first day that feels like spring and I feel…like this.
Okay, here is the thing. I know some of you are afraid or nervous to vlog. I have been there. Please refer to my first vlog in which my nerves actually come across as sarcasm (typical, Nina). I think this is my fourth time posting a vlog and I cannot tell you that I am comfortable. But I was challenged (ahem, see first vlog again) and I realized all of my hesitations were not good enough (also, my mother told me to get over myself. Please see vlogging with friends). I was afraid of what people would say or think or how I would come across. As my mom said really sweetly: get over yourself, Nina. (For the record, I am still working on getting over myself and somehow I am a cohost).
So I am challenging you. Yes, you. I am challenging you to join us next month which all about how you are a beautiful person. Yes, you.
In the meantime, here is my vlog (the lip synching is short, no worries):
So you have been officially challenged to join us in April which is all about Beauty and You. Challenged. Bam. Here are April’s questions.
1. What makes you feel beautiful?
2. Which qualities give someone inner beauty?
3. Who is someone in your life who embodies these things?
4. What is your favorite (non physical) quality you have?
5. What physical quality do you like most about yourself?
6. What beauty products (if any) do you use in your daily routine?
7. Do you wear make up? How often?
8. What is an outfit you feel beautiful wearing?
9. Have you ever tried a fashion or beauty trend that you came to regret?
10. How do you balance internal and external beauty personally?
The link up is open for a week so click here to see March’s questions and join us.
Here are the really simple guidelines:
1. We want to see your face! We want to know how often you roll your eyes and if you talk with your hands, whether you have an accent or you shrug your shoulders. So link up a post featuring your vlog answering this month’s questions. Please link up the specific page URL with your vlog on it (not your blog URL).
2. Add the button below or a text link to one (or all) of the hosts to help us promote this crazy thing.
3. Spread the love! Go watch, listen, and comment on other blogs and make some new friends.
If you have any questions or if you would like to be included in the monthly Golden Vlog Letter with next month’s questions email email@example.com.
*all links not featuring a vlog or this month’s questions will be removed*
Remember, I heart ya and you’ve been challenged.
Visit the Peony Sponsor: