Okay it’s time for a confession. Cue Usher singing “these are my confessions….”
Sometimes I don’t read posts introducing me to new blogs.
I am hanging my head.
But here is another confession. I love the way I showcase the ladies I sponsor. I feel like visually I get to see what their blog is about and learn about them. They get to choose how to showcase their blog and I love that. And so I hope you love and read about them because they are interesting and they are worthwhile and I love them. I am always excited to do these posts. Here ya go:
1 // Hi There! I’m Anne, the blogger behind Love the Here and Now. My blog is the best gift I have given myself; it has brought me creativity, confidence, and so many wonderful friendships.
1. Hi y’all! I’m Madison, blogger over at The Wetherills Say I Do! My blog is a faith based lifestyle blog, meaning I post about every day moments in life, all through the lens of my faith in Jesus.
2. Occasionally, I try to be a fashionista through fashion posts. I love the community of real women who love fashion around the blogging world. It’s not about putting on a show, it’s about sharing real, every day style!
3. One of the things I love most about blogging is getting to learn new things and build community (okay, that was two things).
4. Aside from being a blogger, I also have my own graphic design and photographer business called Grace + Vine Studios.
5. Some of my favorite posts to write are those with blogging tips!
6. I absolutely love our little home but more than that I love the things God has been able to do with it!
7. We have a sweet boxer pup who is the light of our lives!
8. My husband Steven and I have been married for two years this past July!
Two. I love to experience new places to hike with my other half.
Three. I love to take pictures and believe it is super important to have great pictures featured on your blog!
Four. OMG I went to the 2013 Grammy Awards!
Five. I really love Halloween and always find crafty ways to decorate for it.
Six. Sometimes I have really wild hair days but it’s okay because it’s me and that makes me happy.
Seven. My little man Rocky always makes me happy when things are grey.
Eight. I love being an aunt to the these cute little boys!
One: Hi! I’m Liz and I blog over at Baby Got B.A. where I talk about my life in a horrible apartment complex, doing school and working at Disney (as well as my constant riding of the struggle bus).
Two: I LOVE Christmas and am so ready to celebrate the season – dancing lights and all!
Three: My living situation is a bit of a complete mess, and I have written all about us living in an apartment that seems to belong on the bottom of the ocean (where coincidentally there is no mail).
Four: Red cups are super important part of the season to me – and if Starbucks happens to promise me a red cup and fail to give me one, I have amazing roommates who will color my lame white cup for me.One. My name is Cassie and I write at Sage where I chronicle my life as a child of God, a newlywed, and a Midwest transplant. .
Two. I was married to my lovely husband, M, at the end of June just south of Kansas City; it was the PERFECT day.
Three. I have a love for coffee that might surpass my love for most other things.
Four. M and I are adventurers at heart and love the outdoors; the Grand Canyon is our “special place.”1) Hi I am Linda and I blog over at A Labour of Life, a blog to capture all that is Linda, fashion, baking, Travel and a general love of life ( and wine) and Fashion.
2) My love of my fur baby, our newest addition.
4) I love the share my baking and the fabulous meals that kent cooks ( I am the baker he is the chef). Come try some Broccoli Potato Soup.
One. Hey there! I’m Heather and I blog about all things Style related over on Port City Prescription.
Two. It’s college football season, and for this diehard Gamecock, that means styling game day ready looks!
Three. I love the challenge of mixing patterns and textures so this lace + leather outfit is one of my all-time favorites.
Four. Wondering what’s trending for the upcoming fall season?
I am seriously so fortunate to host these ladies. They are a joy. This community…I just feel so fortunate. Thank you, ladies!
In their honor, I’m running a discount of 15% with the code with any sponsorhsip: ladies
The Peony Sponsor: