Still sick, I’m taking an abriged look at 2013.
In 2013, I learned
- -to take nothing for granted.
- -I don’t need the approval or permission of people.
- -even I have limits.
- -I need and want to be organized.
- -I would rather risk it all now and fail than have regrets
- -I want to keep not settling. No matter what.
- -family is important. I actually like my family.
- –mugs are more popular than I knew.
- -I can’t put other things, even good things, ahead of my health.
- -San Francisco is home for now
Here’s to 2014.
And to get you in the mood…Auld Lang Syne which always puts a lump in my throat, particularly this version.
Here’s the best NYE scene; my aunt and I can reenact it; don’t even worry!